The first General Assembly of the SNE Chemical Biology association is scheduled for Friday October 20, 2023. Members are invited to join a two-hour online meeting. We encourage all full and associate members to actively participate and share their valuable insights to help shape the future of the SNE Chemical Biology. Your presence at this General Assembly is highly appreciated.
The President of the SNE Chemical Biology association, Prof. Robbie Loewith, and the association’s executive committee are excited to announce the 1st General Assembly of the SNE association. This event marks an important milestone in the growth and development of our association, and we look forward to your active participation.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Robbie.Loewith@unige.ch.
We look forward to seeing you at the 1st General assembly of the SNE chemical biology association!
Agenda of the General assembly
- Welcome and Opening Remarks by the SNE President
- Overview of SNE’s vision and missions
- Presentation of SNE’s Constitution and Bylaws and Steering Committee members
- Presentation of proposed changes (if any)
- Q&A session
- Vote in of new members
- Financial Report
- Presentation and approval of the 2023 SNE budget
- Action Plan for 2023 – 2024
- Presentation of key initiatives and projects planned for the upcoming year
- Input and suggestions from members
- Approval of the 2024 SNE budget
- Updates from members of the Executive Committee
- Committee Formation
- Communication committee: creation of a 3-member team to coordinate activities
- Organization committee for the SNE retreat in June 2024
- Next meetings’ dates
- Full and associate members may address the assembly with any additional comments, questions, or concerns.
- Date: Friday October 20, 2023
- Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Location: online – zoom link has been sent by e-mail to all registered members