The Association brings together active scientists doing research in Switzerland in the area of chemical biology and interested in chemical biology education and/or research and in the use of chemical biology approaches and applications.
- Individual professors and independent senior scientists active in permanent position at a Swiss institution, working on a topic of interest to the Association.
- Retired professors and senior scientists who are still active in a topic of interest to the Association.
- Representatives of Swiss industries who support the Association.
- Master students, PhD students, postdocs and scientific collaborators, working members of a Swiss institution or industrial laboratory.
- Leading scientists, PhD students, postdocs, and scientific collaborators with ties to Switzerland, active at an institution or an industry in a foreign country.
- Former full members of the Association who wish to continue to participate in the activities of the Association.
- Easy access to competences, materials and facilities within the network
- Student exchange and training programmes
- Support to organize and attend workshops, topical meetings and conferences
- Increased visibility of your work
- Stay informed about the Swiss scene in chemical biology
- Network building and much more